From 1985 Pizzi instruments S.r.l. is the sole distributor in Italy of GeoSIG Ltd, the world leader in the design and manufacture of a wide range of high precision instruments to monitor seismic and vibrational events.
Via a wide range of seismic sensors, digitisers, recorders, data acquisition systems and software, GeoSIG Ltd offers highly customised solutions which meet specific customer requirements and the demands of a constantly changing international market.
GeoSIG Ltd instrumentation is applicable to many sectors:
- EEWRR Earthquake Early Warning and Rapid Response
- Monitoring and recording of seismic events
- Monitoring of seismic events causing the shutdown of industrial plants.
- Monitoring of seismic effects and structural analysises
- SHRM – Structural Health Monitoring and Response of dams, bridges, tunnels, skyscrapers, railways, pipelines and structures of historical significance.
- Structural analysis and response to environmental vibration testing, monitoring of induced vibrations, explosions, construction, excavation, drilling, vibration control, compaction control, environment and traffic monitoring, research and scientific applications.
Thanks to our commitment and continuous collaboration with GeoSIG, we have achieved significant results over the years, becoming “Qualified Suppliers” to the Italian Civil Protection Department’s Seismic Observatory of Structures with over 59 systems installed and maintained throughout Italy, providing important microseismic and seismic monitoring systems for several dams and buildings.
Our results have been recognized by GeoSIG by awarding us the Platinum Partnership for their distribution network.
Contact us, our technicians will be pleased to present the most appropriate solutions